Sunday, February 8, 2009

Be Careful What You Pray For

Things have been so crazy. When I prayed for God to help us with our finances, I did not have in mind to go back to work. (I thought that maybe we would win the lottery and we don't play.) But my old job came open and now I am back working full time. It took a lot to get use to. I work with my husband. So we drive to work together, we eat lunch together, and we drive home together. It really is not that bad. Mike is my best friend and I love spending time with him. (I will let you know if I feel the same way in a couple of months.) It is really a good thing and I know that I am right were I need to be.

This weekend is my moms birthday party. I don't think I am ready. I still have so much to do. I worked all weekend on getting her pictures in albums. I am through 1960-1998. I will have to work on the rest at night. It was a job. She had pictures in ziplock bags and everywhere. No dates. I really need to get my pictures in order.

After this weekend I am going to be working on all my stuff for the Memoryvilla retreat. It is going to be great this year. I can't wait. I believe there are a few more spots left.

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I know the birthday party will be a huge success and your mother is very lucky to have such a dedicated daughter! Love, April

    ReplyDelete