Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am so bad!


I can't believe that it has been so long since I have made a post. The girls have been home and I still have not been feeling the best. But I think things are getting back to normal. Whatever that is???? Mandi left yesterday and Brittani left today to go back to school. It is amazing to me that when the girls are at home it is like company is here. I guess I am use to my routine and it is off when they are at home. Mandi has not lived at home in over a year and a half and Brittani has been gone for 5 months. They just home ever now and then. I never thought that it would be like this. I guess it is Gods way of getting us ready for when they don't live at home anymore. I never thought that I would ever be able to let them go. Now we are taking baby steps and I think I might make it. Check with me when they are gone for good.

This week has gone by fast. Sunday we went to East Texas to see my Mom. It was good for all four of us to make the trip. The rest of the week went by in a hurry.

I have been thinking of all the stuff I have to get done by the end of March. I need to make my list and start working on everything. I am so much of a list maker. There is going to be a 70th birthday party for my Mom on Feb 14. I have a lot of my moms pictures and I need to get them in order for her. Also I am helping at the Memoryvilla Retreat again this year. So much to do....

1 comment:

  1. Well you better getter started on all your MV stuff for the retreat because I hear the Scrapbook Nazi lady who your working for is a real bitch!

    Love ya, April

    ReplyDelete