Friday, January 2, 2009

Just Go Away

I hate to feel bad. For the last 2 weeks I have not felt the best. My voice comes and goes,mostly goes. So bad that I could not be heard at a drive thru and they still could not hear me at the window. I just took what they gave me. I planned on going to the Doctor today if I was not better. I got up and I was much better. It is funny how one minute you feel better and the next you feel like you are going to die. I really don't have a problem going to the doctor. I just don't like taking antibiotics. So when I went to get my shot the doctor ask me what was wrong with me. (I thought he was the doctor.) He said that he did not know what to do with me. I thought Mike was the only one that felt that way. I promised him that if I was not better Monday I would call him for medicine. I just want this stuff to go away!


No comments:

Post a Comment